Best shirt EVER!
I appreciate the Stern reference.
So Nina fell off the scooter, and was then able to whip out the camera and take a picture? She's Da Bad Ass.
I am a bad ass but I dont like the title cause I dont like Howard Stern or his moron cronies.
Wow. That's classy.
I was wondering if anyone would catch the Stern reference. I knew I could count on the Doshis.
I don't want to be a party pooper but you have to consider that some people are going to confuse you for a Hells Angel. Think about it.
I think the shirt should read, "If you can read this, my boyfriend fell off."
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Best shirt EVER!
I appreciate the Stern reference.
So Nina fell off the scooter, and was then able to whip out the camera and take a picture?
She's Da Bad Ass.
I am a bad ass but I dont like the title cause I dont like Howard Stern or his moron cronies.
Wow. That's classy.
I was wondering if anyone would catch the Stern reference. I knew I could count on the Doshis.
I don't want to be a party pooper but you have to consider that some people are going to confuse you for a Hells Angel. Think about it.
I think the shirt should read, "If you can read this, my boyfriend fell off."
Post a Comment