We just spent a week in Kauai. It was a wonderful place and a wonderful trip. The T's and the Doshis offered a lot of great suggestions and we did a lot of things they suggested. There are two things we did not do that they did. We did not get knocked up or get hitched.
I don't even know how to wrap up the week we just had. It was full of colors, hiking, swimming, snorkeling, caching, off roading, and relaxing.
I was talking to some ladies at work before I left and I believe the one summed up vacation perfectly. She said you are so miserable once you get back from vacation that it seems like its not even worth going. Yeah, we are miserable now but it was so worth going.
Click here to see out photo album.
-Nina
Now it's Brian's turn to write:
Thank you to Taylor (my life coach) for all the advice on where to stay, where to buy groceries, and what to see.
Thank you to the Doshis for lending us the awesome book. I don't know what we would have done without that freaking book. Also thank you for suggesting Puka Dog. That was the best hot dog I have ever had. I might miss that the most.
The Doshis said that when they were there, they wanted to just buy a place and stay forever. I must say that I didn't share that same feeling. It is truly and awesome place, but I don't think I could live there. I would get Island Fever. Although, if the Doshis ever do buy a place there, I will visit often.
-Brian
4 comments:
Welcome back. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Looks like you got a lot more rain than we did. I hope it wasn't too much rain.
I wish I had a Puka Dog right now!
glad you had a good time! I hope you guys found it to be relaxing.
wonderful pictures. looks like you both had an awesome time. ;)
Screw your vacation--I've been Kidnapped!!!!
Post a Comment