We happen have a break in visitors so we thought this would be the best time to do it. It's now or never. So last weekend, once the T's left, we moved. We put most of the furniture in the one extra bedroom and we put ourselves and some of the other furniture in the guest room.

It sucks.
The new flooring

What sucks more is getting the floor ready to put flooring on. We have to remove all the base boards and scrape all the paint off the cement. Brian's a champ and is doing most of the shit work. We are also putting the flooring in the closet so we had to demo a shelve that was built in. I'm thrilled to see that go.
Brian removing paint
I cant wait to see the flooring in and put together my new closet configuration.
We will keep you updated as the work progresses.
-Nina

4 comments:
Can't wait until Toby finds a way to piss under the new flooring. He is evil. I understand that Evan Almighty was not a good movie but he could have made his point in a more dignified manner.
Toby is my newest sworn enemy.
Did Toby pee on something of Tim's?
He peed on Tims Evan Almight backpack, right in front of us. Hes not Evil though, just special needs.
At least you can throw the backpack in the washing machine, unlike your wall to wall bedroom carpet. I think it is funny though that he did it while you were watching. I think he was making a strong point about the movie.
Post a Comment