Thursday, April 10, 2008

Legal Strange

Hello everyone. Brian here.

Nina has been avoiding getting glasses for a few years now. Her vision has been right on the edge, and I guess she felt like it would be "giving in" to get glasses. She just couldn't let her eyes win. So instead she found interesting ways to get through life with poor vision. For example, never driving at night.

A couple years ago, Taylor got glasses. She went on and on about how great the tree leaves looked with her new vision. I think that planted the seed. Nina started wondering about all the things that might look amazing with glasses. You know, like the Gilmore Girls.

So she finally did it. We went a few weeks ago and picked out a pair. I actually picked the ones that she ended up getting. I think they are pretty sweet. They make Nina look cool. Edgy if you will. Actually we both win. Nina gets to actually read the highway signs, and I feel like I have a new wife. It's like cheating, but without getting in trouble.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Good choice! They give you a completely new look.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Cool people get glasses. Losers get Lasik.

beckyd said...

You look bitchin'! Totally hot!

Isn't it amazing to see all of the stuff you've been missing out on?

Unknown said...

welcome to the club, four eyes.

Anonymous said...

Glasses rock, but Lasik rocks the kasbah!

Anonymous said...

A lot of guys who like library looking chicks are going to want to bone down. Brian your f-ed.

Anonymous said...

Nina, You look great. I think Brian did an excellent job helping eyeglass shop. Nina, it's like a new world with glasses! You wont regret it.

Anonymous said...

might i add that I also notice the awesome 50/50 american apparel tee. Good choice.

Nina said...

Thanks life coach. You helped with the t, who knew I could pull off purple.

The McGettigans said...

They look great! very studious!
welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you gave in nin....you do look edgy....cool girls wear glasses...:)