I am so friggin excited.
We plan to leave late February and return 2 weeks later. 2 weeks is not enough time to see 2 whole islands but we will do our best. We are renting one of these:

We plan to camp our way around the islands. We plan to skip the cities and stick with nature. I'm hoping to see penguins, seals, birds, and whales. We will kayak, zorb, and boogie board our way down some rapids. Brian's going to bungee jump in Queenstown and I'm going to scream for him.
The best part of the booking tonight was the list of meal choices. One was bland meal. Who picks that? Who thinks, yes I think I would like to have no taste in my food while I journey for 15 hours on a plane? We had a good laugh.
Thank you to Mala for the books and info. Thanks to the Doshis for pictures and suggestions as well.
-Nina
4 comments:
Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. You will love it- it's just a perfect place for you.
We laughed at the bland meal option too. Are you flying Quantas?
That flight is crazy long. But worth it.
Wow! How exciting! :)
You guys have the most exciting life. Your home is great, etc. I give you a lot of credit to pick up and move to a new place having to make new friends, find new jobs, and you did it all. Your pictures are awesome by the way. Best of luck to you on your trip.
Who is this anonymous Person?
Post a Comment