Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monument Valley

Hello everyone. Brian here.

I feel like we have all been slacking on these blog thingies lately. Some people more than others. I'm talking to you, Sheaffers. Nina and I have definitely been slacking too. So here is the part where I say that we are turning over a new leaf, and we are going to post our asses off. But sorry, that's not going to happen. I just don't feel as excited about this blog as I did before. Maybe because we have been in AZ for 3 years now, so our experiences don't seem as new and exciting. Maybe I'm just lazy. I don't know.

In a sorry attempt to keep this blog going, here's a piss poor post about our recent camping trip to Monument Valley.

The view from our camp site

Monument Valley

Monument Valley at Sunset

Our truck after purposely driving through a few muddy areas

The movie Stagecoach with John Wayne was filmed in Monument Valley. And waddaya know, John Wayne was there hanging out. So Nina got her picture taken with him.


This blog should be considered good until at least September.

-Brian

2 comments:

Hallie said...

looks beautiful! my friend at work just got back from spending a week in sedona....az is so beautiful...:)

Dan said...

I think John Wayne is looking at your boobs. Pig...