Monday, October 16, 2006

Fire pit

Our temps at night have been dipping into the 60's, which is perfect for a fire. So last week I bought us a fire pit courtesy a reimbursement from the Maryland department of Motor Vehicles. Thanks guys. I put it all together and we were ready to have fire. I also bought some of those wax fire logs. You can buy bundled wood wrapped in plastic here, but I went with the "realistic" crackling, 3 hour burning, fake logs.


Last night we had our first fire. With wine and beer in hand, we sat outside and enjoyed the quite evening by the fire. What a great invention, this fire pit thing.


-Nina-

4 comments:

beckyd said...

OK already! I'm coming to visit.

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that. Columbia, MD...remember? I can't believe that didn't move with you, given all the other crap Brian insisted on jamming in that truck.

Nina said...

The concrete blocks and chunks of wood were more important than the fire pit.
-Brian

mf said...

keep the WINE cold!