July is the best month ever. There are many reasons for this. Most of the reasons I give will cause you to roll your eyes and sigh. You actually might say out loud, "poor Nina". But I don't care because I am having the best month ever.
I am about to geek out so be ready. July is the month of Harry Potter. Yes, I am a huge fan of the books and the movies. I got a double dose this month. I have seen the movie twice and am highly anticipating the book release on Saturday. No I will not be in line at midnight to get my copy, I will wait till morning like a normal person. I will read the shit out of it Saturday morning as I wait for Brian to have his eyeballs lasered. Which is another reason for July being a great month.
Brian has decided to get Lasik and it's happening this Saturday. The next time you see him he will be sans glasses and we are very excited about this.
Another reason for July to be so rockin is that I will be rockin. I saw The Format play last weekend and everyone knows that I am gay for The Format. It was an awesome show and I had much fun. I even got to speak with a member of Reubens Accomplice, a local band I very much enjoy. I hang with rock stars, do not be jealous.
This month I also bought tickets to see Jimmy Eat World who plays in 2 weeks and Guster who plays in September. Sweet and sweet!
Another reason I am loving July 2007 is that several of you have booked trips to see us. That means people we like are coming to see us and for a moment we will have friends to talk to and hang out with. That is sweet music to my ears. We are expecting my brother in 2 weeks, the Sheaffers in a month, my folks in October, and Dan and Hallie in November.
Also this month we experienced 7-7-07 and well I don't know about you but on that day god appeared before me and just then I won the lottery, hit the jackpot at the casino, and was magically healed of all ailments. So how can you argue that July is not the best month ever. You cant!
Happy Birthday Becky and congrats on having your day of birth be in the best month ever. Congratulations to Greg and Cory for bringing their daughter Madison into the world during the best month ever.
-Nina
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i have already finished the new harry potter book. like a total nerd, i went with cori and one of her friends from work to get it at midnight. it was awesome.
the book is awesome, but i will say no more than that.
who dies????
no no no no no clues no nothing, I am banning all spoilers from this site.
-Nina
i'd never ruin the book for anyone.
however, seth is reading it right now and i keep trying to convince him that the surprise ending is that snape is really a woman and he and ron fall madly in love with each other and defeat both harry and voldemort with their love.
I wish!
Post a Comment