Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fore Years

I would like to say happy anniversary to my husband so, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We are going to eat some delicious food at the Pink Taco tonight. That's right its slang for the va-j-j but its also a Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale. The owner tried to give the Cardinals Stadium 3 million dollars a year to have it be called the Pink Taco Stadium. It's not going to happen though.
So we have been married 4 years and for this anniversary we are taking golf lessons. We might suck ass at it but we want to give it a try. I mean if Tim and Mike and Greg do it, well then I want to too.

I want to say thank you to Dan and Hallie for sending the ecard and the email. Hal your sentiments made me cry. I miss you too.

I also want to say good luck to the Doshis. Saturday is the big day, they move back to Pittsburgh. We wish we could help, not. Please check out Becky and Sunils blog about moving back home after being gone all these years. We are excited that you are finally headed in the direction that makes you happy.

One last thing: Its not a job, but its something. I will be working contractually for the Wildlife Center I volunteer for. I will be going out in the field to move nests or retrieve birds that interfere with the power company. There is also a chance for some research. It wont be a lot of work but its something and it looks great on the resume.

-Nina-

7 comments:

mf said...

4 years together,ahhhhh,just still nwely weds!!!SO "HAPPY A.' TO THE KIDS FROM THE FOLKS AND THE other kid. sounds like a fun and adventurous job,hi brian..SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.... LUV YOUNS

Nina said...

Mom friend, are you drunk???

Anonymous said...

Isn't Lindsay Lohan dating the owner of Pink Taco?

I celebrate the January Grimaldi Anniversary, and boycott the August one.

Anonymous said...

i agree with mike. we were duped.

Nina said...

Thats funny Mike, I didn't think you celebrated anything since we never get cards from you.

Anonymous said...

I said I celebrate, therefore I send myself cards. Why would I send you a card for something I celebrate? If I were Jewish, would I send you a card for Yom Kippur?

mf said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I ONLY DRINK ON WEEKENDS...HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HAP A.