Monday, August 21, 2006

Things everywhere

Yesterday we worked our asses off trying to get this house organized. We had bought all these things to hang and put together to make it our home. I started the day early by putting together our new patio table and chairs. It was hot yesterday, and although I managed to stay in the shade all morning, I sweat about 2 gallons. I also put together a bin to hold all of our pool stuff. Since its windy here during storms our shit was blowing all over the place. So check out my handy work.


Brian worked tirelessly on the office. The computer has been living in the game room on this short TV stand. We had to sit on the floor to be on the computer, it bit. Well thanks to Mike we can have the computer on the desk again and use that sweet dollar chair. Here is the office, although it looks messy still, Brian got a lot done.


Today I unpacked most of the boxes lableled pictures and knick knacks. If we get it all out it will be easier to find a place for it. So right now our game room looks like this:


Its a disaster and it needs emptied by Saturday because our furniture comes and the futon will go and live in that room.
On our spending spree we bought towel bars, toilet paper holders, a new shower head, new locks, paper towel holder and of course Brian bought his table saw. He was very excited to finally get one.


I finally got my bedroom painted and Brian hung my shelves so that I could have a night stand and a place to put all my friends faces. I miss those faces. I love the color, its a happy spring time color and it makes me happy. If you think its lame, well then suck it.


We have totally unpacked the kitchen and dining room. Here is a picture of the dining room. It's not that cool, but you haven't seen it yet.

-Nina-

5 comments:

mf said...

its not easy being GREEN....ARE YOU REMOVING MY REPLYS?

Nina said...

Hi Mom Friend. We haven't removed any of your replies.
-Brian

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! You are quite handy Nina...You have to be because all Brian does is laze around in the pool!! love to you both!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sweet table saw. I saw one like that before. Build me something!

Anonymous said...

Hello! No blog in over a week! How will we ever know what is going on in the Grimaldi household?