Throughout the day I talked to lots of people on the phone. Thank you to everyone who called to wish me a happy birthday.

Dawn and Sean, thank you for the shirts and the awesome shell picture. That must have been taken by a professional.
Thank you to the folks (Nina's family) for the Lowe's gift card. I used it to buy a table saw.
Thank you to Dan and Hallie for the Yuengling and the Mega M&M's. As I said, I will savor every drop.
Thank you to Tim, Taylor, and Chris for the Scrabble Dictionary and the Zero DVD. I will study the dictionary so that I can kick anyone's ass at Scrabble. (That includes you, Dawn.)
Mike, thank you for the wireless adaptor. I am using it right now to blog from a room with no cable jack. Amazing! However, I must give you jeers for your piss poor attempt to call me last night. You were screaming in my ear telling me to talk louder. I couldn't scream back because I was in the middle of Home Depot. I'm not sure if you heard anything I said. Instead of a "Happy Birthday," I got "You better talk louder or else I'm going to hang up on you. Click."
Today I did some more work around the house. Then Nina and I went to the new Cardinals stadium for a public open house. It was cool to see the new stadium, and it made us want to see a football game there. Here is a picture. There was a "Men's Luxury Toy Expo" going on down on the field. Very sexist if you ask me. Women like RV's, pool tables, and Hummer golf carts too.

-Brian-
3 comments:
you are lucky all those candles did not burn your new house down!!
Yeungling Lager? I'm all for beer in the pool but Yeungling Lager? You do know it's brewed here in Tampa right? In the old Bud plant!
If you black and white thinking engineers would do some outside the box thinking like Frank Lloyd Wright you could have your revived Budweiser beer in the pool anytime by ordering online--duh! The web is not just for porn anymore.
Get yourself some Yeungling (any kind) at http://www.vintagecellar.com/ and be sure to wear your new super cool birthday shirt while imbibing.
Happy birthday old man and welcome to the 30+ club.
By the way, when are you coming back east so that we can have another guys' weekend at PSU? You can't go wrong with the Imperial 400 and The End Zone!
Post a Comment