Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Yes, yes it is 4 days into the New Year and I am just getting to the big celebration. We have been busy.

Anyway, the last several years we have hosted the New Years bash. Our friends would come over with food and sleeping bags. We always had a large meal together and after the festivities everyone would crash.

This year we could hardly ask everyone to fly here for the New Year. We were already in town so we just needed a place to party. The Sheaffers were wonderful enough to host this years bash. Nikoles parents just happen to be out of town and we all just happen to be in town.

We had an Asian themed meal, which was delicious and I ate way to much of.


We played games


We opened gifts


And well, we were ourselves.


It was a great evening celebrating with my friends. It felt as if we were only gone since July, not May. (That ones for you Becky).

So I wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone is happy and healthy in the coming years. I also hope health and happiness to the 2007 babies soon to come.

-Nina

1 comment:

beckyd said...

It feels like you guys went back to AZ 2 days ago, even though it was more like 5.