Last week we bought a pedometer for me. I started my new routine last Monday. I wake up early, 6:30, and walked 2 miles. My route is either twice around the hood or down the canal.
After work, I come home and swim for at least a half hour. The pool is so awesome right now.
Then once the sun goes down, Brian and I go for another walk. We try to avoid the hood loop since it can get boring. We have been exploring the new developments they are building around us.
When we get back I check my steps and wooooo hoooo, I am always over 10,000. I love this. I have a new mission in life, walking 10,000 steps a day.
Its better than the gym, which I hate. I hate driving to the gym, spending a half hour in one spot on the treadmill.
I do miss hiking on my mountain, which would be much better, but its hot out. By 8 am it is already in the 80's. Wanna see my forecast for the week.
Tue
109 / 80 Wed
110 / 82 Thu
112 / 84 Fri
114 / 85Anyway, that's what is new with me. Oh and we just got back from a trip to L.A. to see the Hennessys. And in two weeks we are headed to Vegas with them. Good times ahead!
-Nina
4 comments:
I prefer to be called the "T's"
I'm all about the 10,000 steps. That's how I lost 50 pounds. It's so much better than the gym. You'll probably do really well in Vegas. I had my all-time high there... 18,000!
I don't know if I get in 10,000 steps at work, but the job itself is going to put me into a 12-step program before long.
Are you and the Ts attending a conference in Vegas for people who had surprise/secret weddings?
hey i got one of them...sunday i logged 18,676 and tonight logged in 16,575....so don"t ever be a nurse because these feet are not fun.i"m jealous of you guys that can do that for fun..because i"m not having any mf
Post a Comment