Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Raven

Just thought I'd update you on the raven that I helped save. Hes doing great and living among 4 other ravens now.

He started out like this:


Then this:


And now this:


I want to share this guy with you too. Hes frickin adorable. He was found in a pond with some siblings that didn't make it.


-Nina

5 comments:

beckyd said...

What is that little guy? Is it a javelina?

I think you should name him Sparky.

The raven is looking good. Good work!

Nina said...

Its a skunk, a little baby skunk!
-Nina

Anonymous said...

That's one ugly-ass dirty bird. No wonder Baltimore chose it for their football mascot...it fits that city.

Nina said...

Thats not nice Martin. Hes not dirty, and when he grows up he'll be beautiful. Too bad your city never will.
-Nina

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.