Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ahhhh The Holidays!

First and foremost, Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you all got lots of goodies. I also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. This is our first New Years not with many of you and that makes us a lot sad.

We stayed put this year for Christmas. Its frickin expensive to fly about the country on the holidays so we said forget it. We planned to have Christmas with the T's. They agreed to come to Arizona and make us a lovely Christmas dinner.

They showed up Saturday, the same day we finally got my car back and handed over $1400. Sweet.

Taylor and I enjoyed a wonderful pedicure at the spa on Sunday while Tim and Brian played some golf.
lazy time with the T's

Monday I brought a red tailed hawk home so they could release it. Tim stepped up to the plate and set the bird free. We also went to Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wrights architecture school here in Scottsdale.

We had a wonderfully lazy Christmas day. We opened gifts and then we, or Tim, made a yummy dinner for us all.


I finally got a new purse

Dewey helped out



As an added bonus the T's even extended their stay a day.

We will be spending New Years here with Greg. Melanie will be in Quebec still and no one should be alone for new years.

We will see some of you in a week or so. We cant wait to be back to have Christmas with my family, finally meet Deven, see Ella again, and dump some junk.

-Nina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Christmas photos!

Anonymous said...

Grimaldi Christmas Highlights

I AM LEGEND: Easily the most painful movie going experiences of all time. "Your mom has a d**k..."
PHOENIX SKATEPARK: One of the most fun skateparks I have ever been to. I would go everyday that I could.
TALIESIN WEST: The tour guide hit on me...awes.
HANGIN WITH THE GRIMALDI'S: Sometimes Brian calls Tobey an a-hole and it makes me laugh until I cry. We had a lot of fun guys hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I won at scrabble too...big time...