1. Presents, pure and simple.
2. Putting up a tree and decorating it, and then putting presents under it (hopefully for me)
3. Christmas lights everywhere
As I drive around the neighborhood I love seeing the lights on everyones house. Granted some are not as neatly done as mine, but still, A for effort. Seeing the lights is even motivation to get out and go for a walk after dinner. If I am driving through a town all decorating I get so caught up in all the blinking and swirling of lights, its possible I might wreck.
The dancing trees in Tempe, oh man, I nearly cried from the joy I felt about them. Trees all lit up blinking to a Christmas tune, what could be better.
Decorating my house here was awesome this year. First of all it was 70 degrees out, so no jacket or gloves. No frozen nose and ears. Second, I could do most of it myself since we don't have a second level and there is no need to go on the roof. To credit Brian though, he did help me out with the some of the ladder work.
My favorite lights are the multi colored ones. All those colors all shiny, its enough to make my head spin. However, I choose to decorate in white lights on the outside. Its nicer looking. But inside, the tree and any decorating gets colored lights.
-Nina-
3 comments:
wait, christmas has something to do with jesus?
Oh holy night... the night that I get... presents
Add an upside down cross the neighbors will love it.
Post a Comment