A lot of you have been asking and I just found out today. I did not get the city Park Ranger job. Confusing, frustrating, and heart breaking. There is still hope for me at the zoo. Keep your fingers crossed.
-Nina-
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
To add to the post, I did not get the job at the zoo either. Man am I having the worst luck ever or what. Keep my head up and keep on lookin.
Nina, those people obviously do not know what they are missing.
I was going to bequeath my millions to the city park system, but now not so much.
THERE A BUNCH OF POOP HEADS.FILLED WITH POOP , AND LOOK LIKE POOP, AND FOR ALL I KNOW THEY TASTE LIKE POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN ALL POOP OFF!
Thanks mom, poopy people suck.
Everything happens for a reason...the right match is somewhere around the corner...
Thanks Doc. You always know just what to say.
Post a Comment