Monday, April 09, 2007

Life Before the Blog

So I was looking through some old photos and I thought, "There was so much we did before the blog". Not that the blog made us have a better life, but we did start it as a way to document a huge life change. Since then we have been blogging about trips and people and well we have had a lot of trips and people in our lives previous to the blog.

I decided that I would like to share some photos from the places we've been before we started a blog. I was going to include people, but I didn't want to offend anyone by not including them, so no people, well maybe one.

I promise no more pictures of the cats for a while.

Yosemite National Park, CA

Chicago, IL

Arches National Park, UT

Rocky Mountain National Park, CO

San Francisco, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Great Sand Dune National Park, CO

Yellowstone National Park, WY
Outer Banks Beach House, NC

Bryce Canyon, UT

Central Park, NYC

Antigua

Can you believe this guy is a dad?

-Nina

No comments: