Sunday, April 01, 2007

Why Can't We Go To Sedona?

So why can't we go to Sedona?? Please can we go????


Hi There! Brian's sister Dawn here to tell you about our time with the Grimaldi's. My husband Sean and I flew in last Thursday and since then we have been....hiking. Every day. It has been fantastic! We literally never left the boundaries of Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale. Our hikes have varied from a shortie of about two miles to almost 8 miles. Here my brother and I survey our conquered land from South Mountain.
The scenery here is absolutely fantastic. The weather has been great, too. perfect for hiking. Except for yesterday. It was around 85 yesterday. We went on a trail that took you out to the desert. Okay, Phoenix is in the desert, but this was like DESERT. Like where is border patrol desert. Have you seen the movie "Babel"? If so, then here is the desert we were in (where is border patrol?)

And here is the area where she left the kids to wait for her. If you did not see "Babel" this is not even remotely funny.
So anyway, we had a great time with the Grimaldi's until my husband left on Friday morning for a Jiu Jitsu tournament in LA. I have spent the last few days with Nina and Brian solo, doing some more hiking and some caching. I found my first cache yesterday, which was under a bridge, and I halfway expected to find Anthony Kiedis' stash. If you are not a Chili Peppers' fan, then I am really not funny again. So I encourage everyone to crash at my brother and Nina's, swim in their pool, cache, and hike your heart out. Arizona is awesome.
I want to thank Dewey for all his creative input into this blog entry. Thanks Dewey!

7 comments:

Nina said...

Thanks for the token Dawn. We are glad you had a good time in AZ. We enjoyed having you here.
-Nina

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You liked it so much you said it twice! :)

Brian said...

Best blog entry ever!

beckyd said...

Brian and Nina took us to Sedona. I guess we're extra special.

Anonymous said...

No one gets to go to Sedona again...boo hoo!!!

Nina said...

We never said we would never go again, we just wanted a break. Next person or persons to visit we will take to Sedona, unless youve already been there. Tnen forget it.