Our time is coming to a close here with the T's. We were so so happy to see them and have them here. We did a lot of fun stuff in the week. One of those things was golf. Brian and Tim went golfing and Tay and I drove the carts. We went Wed. morning, it was a great day out. I did not golf because I am not ready to go at an 18 holer course. Maybe a 9er on a less crowded day.
Anyway we all had a great time and the scenery was beautiful. Here are some photos from the course.
Tim and Brian on the course
Me and my cart
Taylor and her cart
A road runner
Nice mountains in the background
Dude, good game! 
We are sad to see them go tomorrow but we will see them next month and then a lot more frequently after they move to LA.
Before I go I want to extend a congratulations to Greg and Cory who are having a baby.
-Nina-
4 comments:
Please to be posting the scores...
oh ahh, well not good. Lets just call Brian the snowman. Tim did a lot better though.
If Brian is the Snowman, Tim must be the Bandit. Who, then, is Sherrif Buford T Justice?
Maybe the dude who comes around and makes sure you are not being an ass on the course. Hes kinda the sherrif of the greens. I didnt realize som many celebs read my blog, sweet!
Post a Comment