Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nudie Magazine Day

At my office, we have a young female receptionist. She probably weighs around 110 pounds, and she has tits that are most likely fake. She basically looks like a stripper. The other day she told me that she is on a diet to lose 10 pounds because of an upcoming photo shoot. I told her she was crazy and went on my way. Today I decided to dig a little deeper. I asked her what type of photo shoot she has. After going on about how she couldn't tell me and how she could get fired if I told anyone, she finally told me that she is posing for Playboy. Apparantly she will be a centerfold. I said congratulations and told her that I would make sure to avoid that issue so as not to create awkwardness between us.

Forget what I told her. The truth is that I am now faced with an awkward choice. Do I buy the issue and see a coworker's hoonannyhoohoo? Or do I do the respectable thing and avoid the pictures all together? Honestly, I don't see any way that I could not buy it. Even Nina wants to see it.

-Brian

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe take the link to your company's website off this website? Just a suggestion...

Oh, and buy it. And I've read that Playboy doesn't really show much in terms of hoonannyhoohoo, so it would mostly just be the funbags...

mf said...

DAKOTA SAID WHAT????????????????????????????

beckyd said...

My interest is piqued.

I think you should somehow use this to get on Howard Stern.

Nina said...

Wait, did Dakota really write that, holy shit! Funbags.....

Nina said...

That was good advice impersonator dakota.

Anonymous said...

this might be an idea for a stocking stuffer!!

Mat Addict said...

You seem to be pondering some kind of moral dilemma.

Go with your instincts!!

Anonymous said...

Brian is a piggy. Buy it. You know you want to.