Let me tell you this, I totally dug it. You were right Tim, basketball is awesome live.
The Phoenix Suns are doing really awesome right now and have amazing fans. It was packed in the arena and people cheered and booed. I got totally into it. I want to go again and again. I am down with b-ball. They played the Houston Rockets, what a lame name.At half time the girls came out and danced for us and then we got a special treat. Some dude and his dog performed a frisbee catching show for us, sweet!


So of course the Suns won. I have asked for tickets for Christmas, better seats of course, and one of those giant foam hands. I love those things. As a reward for the Suns winning we got coupons for free fries at McDonalds, which we will not be using. And we get 2 tacos for free at Jack in the Box. That is all Brian.
-Nina-
1 comment:
Did Steve Nash tear it up or what? I wish I could have gone. It's not fair. I would have gotten pumped.
Post a Comment