Ok I understand that there is not a show for every week in a shows season. But honestly you can not have an amazingly awesome show on for 7 weeks and then go away for months. The looks on our faces when the announcer so calmly told us Lost would return in February must have been priceless. Who does that? Who takes a break for that long? 3 months! 3 friggin months! The nerve. You think I am going to watch this other show that's going to be on? No, no I am not. Maybe I wont watch Lost anymore if they are going to be like that. Who I am kidding, I cant stop watching. So many questions, so much to learn and understand, I cant turn away now.Kate, you broke Jacks heart you bitch. May the black cloud thing get you.

-Nina-
6 comments:
We're 2 hours closer to March here. Suckers!!!!!!!!!
When the sun burns out, we'll have two extra hours to live.
how LOST am i?
Have fun watching your family and friends die before you.
In Pittsburgh, they are going to start up again in January. I wasn't supposed to tell outsiders, but that's the truth.
Thats because it will be so bitter cold and dreary there then. They thought a glimpse at warm tropics would help boost moral.
Post a Comment