Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Heat is On

Well Today it was 113 degrees here in Phoenix, tomorrow and Saturday look worse. Luckily the monsoons are returning to cool us down to 108 by Monday, whew.
Here is our 5 day forecast, how do you feel about visiting in August now Fertys?

Dont cancel your trip, we will have our own pool and umbrellas to shade you and its all so wonderful.
We managed to download most of Lost Season 2. We are so happy about this because we miss it and want to be caught up for season 3. We started watching it this evening, it just sucks because we have to watch it on the computer. Man that is a good show. Don't give away any thing you might know already.
Tomorrow is Friday and that's sweet. What is also sweet is the fact that we are going to see The Format tomorrow night. I am so gay for The Format, it drives Brian crazy. I cant wait to jump up and down and scream like a teenager while Brian stands beside me bobbing his head to the beat. They have a new album out this week if anyone is interested, it is GREAT!
We saw Rancid last week, it was a very good show, packed full of mohawks, suspenders, safety pins and plaid. Hot Topic probably had record sales just before the show.
Anyway have a good weekend everyone, especially you jagoffs going to Kennywood.

-Nina-



I am gay for plain M&M's. Seth is gay for Combos.

Thanks to everyone for the advice on whether or not to pay the cable man to put in the jack. I think it was about 50/50. Here is what I have decided. Mike has promised to send me an extra USB wireless card that he has laying around(or is it lying? Michelle? Taylor?) . I will put the modem and the router in one of the bedrooms that has a cable jack. I will use the router to send the interwebs magically through the air and into the family room where the computer will be. The wireless card will grab the interwebs from the air and put them into my computer. Presto! Internet. As for the guest bedroom that doesn't have a cable jack; if we ever decide that we want cable in there, I will probably pay the cable dude the $50. Dawn and Dan can silently judge me while I write out the check.

-Brian-

No comments: