I woke up to this scene this morning
It is officially monsoon season here. What does that mean? Well it means that we get moisture from the Gulf of Mexico instead of the Pacific. It comes in a little windier and stormier. The humidity is up so that sucks but the temps are hovering around 102 today. If we have a good monsoon season then the wildflowers and trees will bloom again. Yeah!Enough about weather, there is one thing I wanted to mention about our trip to Mt Lemmon is Tucson. On the way down we stopped at several vistas to take photos and at one of these stops there was a little surprise when you peered over the edge.
What you dont see is that there were 2 cars down there all crunched and smoshed up. What a weird thing to leave there. Anyway it was still a pretty place to be. We went from 108 degrees in the desert to about 78 degrees and pines and aspens.
Yesterday we saw Superman Returns. I could take it or leave it really, I have never been into the super hero movies. It was good I guess, Brian like it. After the movie we went to see fireworks at Tempe Town Lake. It was packed and we had to walk like 5 miles to get there. It was a good show and we even got serenaded by a group of drunk people watching nearby.
-Nina-
No comments:
Post a Comment