Here are the choices for the living room. I am not sure if this color will carry into the kitchen/dining room or not. I need to see if there is a good cutoff or if I should just go for all of it.
The colors are a little washed out but you get the idea.Now for the master bedroom. We have furniture that is med to light brown in color and we have shelves that are a royal blue as well as the knobs on the dressers. The picture was taken on a table that is the same color but it looks almost black. Again the colors look washed but choose your favorite shade.

We never agree on this type of thing, its the hardest decision in the world. Let us now what you think, even if its that we are freaks for asking and the colors all suck.
-Nina-
4 comments:
This might be the most ridiculous post Nina has ever done. Every color looks the same, and they are going to look different to each person depending on their monitor settings.
Wait, am I supposed to communicate with Nina by talking to her? Nah, posting on here is easier.
-Brian
OMG I JUST BOUGHT PLANE TICKETS TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think you should paint your whole house fuscia.
i say 4 for LR and 7 for BR
Post a Comment