As you can see we are stuffing everything into the spare room. We figured we wouldn't have any more guests until August so we took the bed apart and starting packing. We cant wait to get into the house. I think the next few weeks will drag on and torture us. This apartment is falling apart. Not only did we have the pipe leak in the dining room, we have had to call maintenance to fix the screen on the window since the crazy stray ripped it to shreds. We have had the carpet cleaners here to try to clean the stain the leak left behind, and....and yesterday the air conditioner thingy was dripping water in the other bathroom. So you can imagine that getting out of here is not coming fast enough. 3 months was my limit for living in an apt. I thought it would be no problem if I only had to do it for 3 months. It might also be more bearable if I was working and away from it all day. We can hear the neighbors yelling at their kids in the morning, alarm clocks going off, toilets flushing, showers running......I cant wait to never EVER be attached to anyone again.The news here tends to focus on one thing and really go with it for a while. It has been weather and fire but now its killers. We have 1,2 or 3 serial killers here in the valley. At first we blew off the story. Shit, we just moved away from 2 of the top 5 most dangerous cities and Phoenix isnt even in the top 10. Well the killings are taking place a little close to home. Last month a woman was murdered at the car wash that Brian and I used and Saturday some people were shot not far from here. We live in a nice area, its got its pockets of yuck but overall the Arcadia area of Phoenix is nice. Mostly people are being attacked between 10 pm and 3 am, which is not when I am out strolling.
Anyway there is nothing new at all to report about us, we are just waiting to move and then the fun starts.
-Nina-
3 comments:
Is 430 bucks a sweet deal?
Is that first class? That sounds like an expensive deal to me!
Be cool mom, my friends read this. That was the cheapest price I found, what can I do? Its gonna be 112-115 today, its cookin out there.
Post a Comment