By the way, the T-man Tim had a birthday yesterday. Feliz cupleanos a ti.
Ok so lets start outside.
what's different you ask, well its the lights, duh. Before were hideous brass lights and now we have put up southwest style lights.
Here is the master bedroom before
And after
The game room and guest room were both the same when we got here, they both looked like this
Now here is the game room
And the guest room
Here is the living room when we first moved in
And now look at it
Here is the kitchen when we first got here
Here it is now
This room is still in progress. I am currently painting this room red. Here it was before the paint
And here it is 2 coats later. I probably have 2-3 more to go.
Here are some photos just for your enjoyment. Here is the back yard, all that changed is the furniture. I cant wait to get my hands on that landscaping though.

Here is a close up of the pool, just to make you jealous that I am enjoying it and you are not.

We are still hanging photos and placing knick knacks but we are very close to being completely at home. We bought 2 ceiling fans last night. One to replace what's in the living room and one to replace the one in our bedroom. Then the ones we took down will be installed in the 2 spare bedrooms.
Tonight we are going to see Wicked. I am way excited, it is part of my birthday present from Brian.
I want to give a shout out to Suzanne and Flynn, I haven't talked to them since we moved. Hi guys, I hope all is well with you. I hope everyone has a nice long holiday weekend. You are all sad that summer is ending, but we are thrilled. From now until next summer, our weather is going to rock!
-Nina-
3 comments:
NICE!!!!!!
now i wanna come back. there's more to mess up now!
i love it! i love that the umbrella is actually in the pool. at least it looks that way from the picture. that is so ready for lounging...
Post a Comment