Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pet Peeves

I already wrote about my distaste for people saying "an historic." Now it's time for another one of my pet peeves.

Credit cards have the magnetic strip on the top of the back side. So when you swipe a credit card through the take-my-money machine, the card is upside down. However, on credit card commercials, the card is always right side up when they swipe it. I understand that they want the logo to be right side up, but it annoys me. It annoys me that they have decided that we are stupid. They decided that it would be better to show the card being swiped incorrectly than to show the Visa logo upside down. Personally, I would still recognize the Visa logo if it was upside down.

Yes, someday I will be a crazy old man.

-Brian-

2 comments:

mf said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE ##%^^^$#?:!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please recognize the fact that you are already crazy.