Thursday, May 25, 2006

College Again??

Today we spent the entire day unpacking and reorganizing. It was not a very interesting day to even blog about but I wanted to include some photos of how we will be living for a little while. It feels like college again. Well actually the most exciting thing that happened was we woke up with no cable or internet and the jerks arent coming till tomorrow to fix it. So we are stealing internet again.
It was about 101 degrees today but I was only outside to get the mail and then it was back to work. Tomorrow we are going to see the Mad Caddies at a small place in Phoenix. Sat we have big plans, we are going to a peach orchard and then to an olive orchard. The day wraps up with a show in Tempe to see Jamie Cullum. Yes I did see him already, and it was a fun night out with Nikole. Since hes going to be here and so am I, I thought I should drag Brian to see him too.
Enjoy the photos.
-Nina-

Our guests will enjoy this lovely room, kayak and all.
This is the living room, its not quite done.
Dining room and Tux.
This is our room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely Maryland White Trash putting your kayak in your guest room. Why don't you put it up on blocks outside your apartment? Then maybe your neighbor will be able to figure out who is stealing his internet service.