I think this place will suit us just fine for the time being. I am anxious to start looking for a house, but that's next month and we will blog our heads off about it. You can help us pick a house. Tomorrow my parents and brother get here, so we get to show them around. They get to be the lucky ones who unload the truck, its only suppose to be 100 degrees on Saturday. Well stay tuned for more excitement and fabulous photos.
Grimaldi out!
-Nina-
Here is a view of our sweet pad from the outside

Here is the saddest living room ever

Here is a view from the balcony, look grass!
7 comments:
Tell Comanche that I said hello!
i don't see any cacti around your place. how do we really know you're in arizona.
Seriously. I agree with Seth. I think you pretended to move to Arizona to get attention. That's so lame.
You know us, always trying to be the center of attention. We will post pics of some cacti soon, there are actually none on this property, which is pretty weak.
No scorpions yet Tim but as soon as I see one I will post the photo and I will photo shop you in petting it. Hope the animals are treating you good.
have you met the neighbors yet? i want pictures of them,too.
No we havent seen any neighbors, maybe when the truck is blocking their cars in they will talk to us.
Post a Comment