Thursday, May 11, 2006

This is just the beginning

We are down to 4 days before we drive away from Maryland and everything and eveyone we know. It is frightening and exciting at the same time. We have medication for the cats and a little extra for us. We hope that this adventure, this life adjustment is everything we have made it out to be in our brains all these months.
Stay tuned as we check in and let you know how it is to adjust to a life in the desert where we know no one and we have to squeeze 7 years in Maryland into a 1,000 sq foot apartment in Arizona.
-Nina-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is such a cool idea. i know seth already told you this in his email, but i just want to reiterate that we love you guys! also, since we are both lazy bums all summer please plan on having to put up with us. just let us know when you are ready to have visitors and we are there!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Great idea for the blog. good luck with your trip across the country. It is certainly going to be an adventure. I love you guys. We can't wait to come and visit you!! Be safe!!

Anonymous said...

The above comment is from me!! oops!

Anonymous said...

Being that I am the oldest, I feel I need the most medicine. I know Toby is a little more scared than me and Dewey is clueless, but you better respect my authority and give me the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

hey mom......SHOTGUN

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and wish you the best. Everything has fallen into place so far, so I think it is going to work out well. Get a pool for sure, because the human furnace will need some cooling.

Anonymous said...

That picture is depressing...looks like 'someone's' old Silver Spring apartment. You know what, that was more depressing, but you slept there too. Here's hoping Farizona won't be depressing...

Anonymous said...

Salt? Just lick some sand. Tequila? Jusy bite a cacti. Citrus? Punch yourself in the stomache...Brian and Nina...you should've moved to Florida.