Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Looky Here!

My parents left today to fly back to poo-poo Pittsburgh (Sorry Becky and Nikole). My mom of course cried which made me cry. After we left the airport, which by the way is 3 miles away and takes 5 minutes to get to, we went to Bank of America to get new accounts. Now we are all set up with them and are currently earning miles to fly back for a visit. Then we went to get our new drivers licenses, see:Also today Brian finally threw the chair away. After everyone gave him shit about moving that crappy chair across the country, it was my dad who finally broke him.
Yesterday we found a package in the mail and got very excited. However, it was soon extinguised when we saw who it was from. I cant believe they spent 5 bucks to send it here, and I dont know how we will sneak it back to them. This lovely couple has come to stay with us for a little while.
So our day is half over now and it was a pretty good one. It was about 90 dgrees today and it was perfect. We are going to begin the daunting task of unpacking and moving boxes around now. Although this is temporary I would like to make it as homey as possible.
-Nina-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god Brian got rid of the chair!
Nina you look HOT in your picture. :-)

Anonymous said...

i actually could have used that chair. i can't believe you threw it away.

Nina said...

No Nikole, it was falling apart and it made a sorta of farty noise when you turned in it. I would have never allowed a friend to take it.
Thanks Tay, it looks like I have eye makeup on, but I dont

Anonymous said...

it was worth every penny.

Anonymous said...

Nina- does your signature have a smiley face at the end?

Pittsburgh says poo-poo right back at you. It was the Today's show "Pick City" today. That really means something.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA