Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Almost Perfect Bathroom

This week is my first week in the new office building. I don't have an office with a door anymore, but my space is pretty private. I have lots of windows, lots of desk space, and Mike will be happy to know that I got a bigger monitor.

Mike would also be fairly happy with the bathroom situation. The bathroom meets 3 out of his 5 criteria for a perfect public bathroom.
1. The toilets must have auto flush. Check.
2. The sink must be automatic. Check.
3. The soap dispenser must be automatic. Check.
4. The towel dispenser must be automatic. No check. You have to push a lever to make the towels come out.
5. There must be no door. The perfect bathroom has a zig zag style entrance so that you never need to touch a door. No check. The bathroom does not have this type of entrance, but the door does open outward, so you can push it open with your foot if you want to. That way you don't have to touch the door after you washed your hands.

So I would say that Mike would give it a 3.5 out of 5. Not bad I guess.

-Brian-

No comments: