Here is a picture of Brian in his office, looks like he works real hard.
Hopefully soon Brian will blog again. I am sure you are all tired of my poor grammar and non use of proper punctuation. Not to much is going on right now so this is a boring blog. I have a cold, it sucks and I stayed in all day. I have been online all day trying to find enviro companies and jobs. It sucks. The weather man just said we are under a thunderstorm watch and.....and a dust storm watch. What? He called the dust storm a "haboob". So if this goes down I will risk getting valley fever and take some cool photos.
I know I talk about bad things here, but really I still haven't seen and scorpions, snakes or spiders. We are going to go to the PA bar this weekend and we are going to the driving range. Its time to get my game on.
Oh yea and happy 6-6-06
-Nina-
2 comments:
You have a hurting 15" CRT monitor. Back east, we've got things called LCDs. We've got 19" UltraSharp LCDs for all staff, even the administrative assistants. I can get you a job in Bethesda, if you'd like a nicer monitor. Let me guess, you have a Dell GX240 computer.
Brian, you look like the lead singer from the Promise Ring.
The monitor in that photo is actually a 21 inch, but you're thrown off by the size of my huge bald head.
I know I have a hurting monitor. I'm supposed to get a 21 inch, but I haven't gotten it yet. The computer is a Dell Dimension 4450. It's actually the same computer that I have at home. How lame.
-Brian
Post a Comment