Friday, June 30, 2006

What a Day

First let me start off by saying congrats to the Doshis. I am excited and happy for you guys to make the big move. It will be so fun for you.

Tempting?
















Today as I was cleaning the apt and getting ready for Dawn and Seans return from Sedona, I noticed the carpet was wet in the dining room. Immediately I blamed Toby but I soon discovered it wasn't him. I looked under the sink but saw no water. Well I thought its just a little damp, lets ignore it until we move. Well as the day went on it got worse and starting turning the carpet red. When Brian got home he called maintenance and they rushed over. The guy cut a hole in the wall and found a crack in the pipe. He put a "band-aid" on it until Monday and told us to use the kitchen sink sparingly. Whatever! So here is our hole.
















Last night we had another round of cat fight. This time though Tux was fighting with a cat outside. He thought he was anyway. Brian described the noise as a baby being murdered. Anyway that's 2 nights in a row this cat is out there fucking with my cats in here, so now at night I ghetto up the place and put cardboard in the windows.
















Our night ended good though today. We went to Taliesin West, a Frank Lloyd Wright school of architecture, for a 2 hour twilight tour. The sunset was really cool because there was a storm moving over head. It did get very windy and it rained while we were inside, it was a cool summer storm in the desert.
















-Nina-

No comments: