Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Waiting Game

Well we did it, we made an offer. It happened faster than we expected but this house is great. The couple in it now is young and the only people that ever lived there. We went to see it again tonight and then went back to the real estate office and put in our offer. We offered 315,000. We think they will counter but hopefully not more than 320,000. We took the camera this time and here are some photos. I have big plans for this place. Gotta change the fixtures, gotta paint, add fans, you know all that fun stuff.
The entry
The front room
The living room
The pool
The back of the house
-Nina-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess we know who won the "Let's not get a house until Nina gets a job arguement". I think you guys are making a horrible mistake.

Not really. The house looks awesome. Did you just get a little nervous? Just a little? I am excited as hell for you guys. Hope you get it. I guess House Hunters is out. Have you been video taping your search. I am sure Tim could whip you up your own version.

Anonymous said...

One more thing..... Don't let Brian near the caulking gun.

Anonymous said...

Can we move in too??

Anonymous said...

it looks great! congrats! be sure to check that the young couple doesn't leave an upper decker before they leave to get back at you for bidding under their price.

(i've learned to think this way since michael poisoned my brain with such thoughts...i'm just looking out for you, michael-style)

Anonymous said...

I love the pool.

You guys aren't pool peers, are you?