Sorry about that link in yesterdays post. I tried to find a better one but all the pictures are gone. Whatever. Anyway try this link, it is the page our real estate dude made for us. It does not have all the houses that we are going to look at, but it updates regularly. As we look as these houses we can decide if its a possibility or a definite look at. And now you can see that too. If you think we are crazy or we passed up a great one, let us know. The one I wrote about last night isn't on the list, its really far south so we are really wondering if we should look at all.
Nothing else new is happening. Its 110 today, I was at the pool for a little today but you cant lay out for more than 10 minutes. I rewarded myself with a swim because I applied for a fed job and I am ready to mail out a resume for a enviro co. That's all. Sorry our blog has been so boring lately. The pictures for the house we like didn't do it justice anyway.
-Nina-
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's pretty cool. since i'll be bored all the time, i'll pick some houses out for you guys.
i like the verela one and the oxford one....if you want my opinion....
the oxford one has a great "great room" and that verela one has great potential. i think nina could work her magic!
umm...drain the pool and sk8 it. That's right you could be the next dogtown-radical house man
-Willy
Post a Comment