Last night a crazy dust storm moved through some of the area, closing the airport, but we didn't see it. Today storms moved through again. They said its not monsoon season yet so these are just storms triggered by the heat. Well today, this evening, it rained. For real, look
Everyone was on there balconies, the kids were running around, it was like Christmas here. It didn't last long and was dry within a half hour. Its suppose to happen again tomorrow so maybe we will have better pictures. We need to climb a hill.Oh and I spoke to a woman at the park I was almost employed at. She gave me a number to call to get started on the volunteer process. She said I could help her out with some office work too. She also said there will be a few positions in early fall, so we will see how it goes. I am also going to try to volunteer at a wildlife rehab place. I need the experience. So I felt good today, she was really nice and super helpful. I am on the right track.
-Nina-
2 comments:
Did you see the Goodyear Blimp?
Did it read, "Ice Cube's a Pimp?"
What are you talking about?
Post a Comment